Ensuring your clients’ privacy and maintaining confidentiality in your case management database is important. With our Case Management solution, you can be in control of who has access to what information by creating permissions for specific information and capabilities, such as generating reports.
- Quickly customize security groups for your organization with different levels of access to specific information.
- Easily add, edit or delete one or multiple security groups in just a few clicks.
- Choose one or multiple permissions for a specific group using a comprehensive capabilities drop-down.
Create A Full Picture
Build a comprehensive intake record for each of your clients, including details about their environment, history, challenges, previous interactions with other case managers, goals, relevant documents and more.
- Add, edit and delete information about a specific client’s case file in just a few clicks.
- Generate reports to see a complete picture of a client, including intake data, goals and interventions.
- Find and compare previous open or closed cases with the case management database’s search filters.
Plan For Success
With our powerful Case Management solution, you can set up a plan for success for your client. For each goal you assign, you can create specific metrics to define what makes that goal successfully completed. Client stats, such as survey results, academic scores or attendance at specific programs, can then be compared against those metrics to determine the client’s progress and ensure your interventions are making a lasting, positive impact.
- Set up specific goals and success metrics, then easily view progress and what areas need improvement.
- Get an instant view of a client’s case data, such as the case type, assigned case managers and contact history.
- Quickly view a client’s status within their individual action plan and determine if goals should be adjusted.
Show Your Impact
- Set and track multiple participant goals, along with a target date of completion.
- Break down goals step-by-step, then track desired outcomes, status, due date and date of completion.
- Adapt a participant’s plan of action by easily adding additional steps to existing goals.